Cefn Croes Wind Farm Community Trust Covid-19 Hardship Fund
Applications for this grant are closed
The Cefn Croes Wind Farm Community Trust Covid-19 Hardship Fund aims to help families with limited resources including those who are suffering considerable hardship and/or those considered to be in crisis due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
The Cefn Croes Wind Farm Community Trust Fund is a Charitable Trust funded by Falck Renewables Wind Ltd.
Applicants should make their case for support and can apply for funding towards the cost of items such as:
- Help with critical costs such as utilities, food and essential supplies etc.
- White goods (essential kitchen equipment such as cooker, washing machine, fridge/freezer etc.)
- Essential items of furniture and associated costs eg. A bed frame, mattress and bedding.
- Equipment to support educational attainment such as a computer/tablet and/or specialist software necessary to support those with disabilities etc.
What grants are available?
- Grants of up to £300
Who can apply?
- Applicants MUST be resident within the community council areas of Blaenrheidol or Pontarfynach.
- Households who have been acutely affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic. For example: Those on low incomes, people who have been instructed to shield/self isolate due to health issues and/or caring responsibilities, those struggling to home educate due to lack of access to internet/hardware etc.
How to apply?
All applicants must complete an application form to be considered for funding. Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to access the application form.
You can contact us on 02920 379 580 or fill out the contact form below for more information.