Gwynedd, and Powys
Applications for this grant are closed
The LNB Fund supports organisations working to protect and preserve the environment and heritage of local communities across Gwynedd, Meirionnydd, and Montgomeryshire (including cross-border projects in Shropshire).
The LNB Fund seeks applications from projects aimed at conserving the many different things from the past that we value and want to pass on to future generations, such as:
- Collections of objects, books or documents in museums, libraries or archives
- Cultural traditions such as stories, festivals, crafts, language, music, dance and costumes
- People’s memories and experiences (often recorded as ‘oral history’)
- Natural and designed landscapes and gardens
- Natural heritage including habitats, species and geology
Organisations can apply for grants of between £1,000 – 3,000
Who can apply?
Charities, constituted not for profit groups and organisations running projects which meet the Fund’s aims as explained above.
Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate exactly how they will meet the Fund’s objectives and priorities, and who have not previously received support from this Fund.
How to apply?
Please ensure that you read and understand the fund criteria before completing your application.