Provident Social Impact Fund (Wales)
Applications for this grant are closed
The Provident Social Impact Fund (Wales) aims to support social inclusion. The key aim of the fund is to support projects and activities that are addressing need identified through consultation and/or engagement with potential beneficiaries and have a clear focus on the positive results they plan to achieve. Projects need to be inclusive of people in the locality regardless of their background, offer wider benefit and be cost effective.
Projects should be working in areas of high deprivation and/or with those considered as most disadvantaged.
Projects should meet at least one of the following priorities:
- Improving people’s personal finance capabilities (debt and financial advice/education)
- Improving physical and/or mental health
- Providing support which enhances, creates and sustains positive family relationships
- Addressing issues of low educational attainment and improving learning outcomes
- Providing people with opportunities to reduce inequality, exclusion and disadvantage, including projects which increase access to employment.
- Grants of between £1000 and £5000.
Who can apply?
Community groups, Charities, social enterprises or other Charitable Organisations from the voluntary sector that:
- Have a Constitution or other relevant governance document.
- Have a management committee/ board of directors/ trustees of at least three unrelated people.
- Have a bank account under the name of the group with at least two unrelated signatories.
- Provide a signed copy of your Organisation’s most recent bank statement.
- Are based in and supporting people living within the 15% most deprived areas of Wales.
You can check your WIMD eligibility by clicking here – WIMD needs to be 300 or less.
How to apply?
Please ensure that you read and understand the fund criteria before completing your application.