Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Merthyr Tydfil, Monmouthshire, Neath Port Talbot, Newport, Pembrokeshire, Powys, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Swansea, Torfaen, Vale of Glamorgan, and Wrexham
Applications for this grant are closed
The Wesleyan Foundation, established in 2017, supports a number of good causes throughout the UK and in Wales.
The Wesleyan Foundation seeks applications from projects that:
- Improve the health and wellbeing of the local community
- Promote education and lifelong learning
- Provide local solutions to meet local needs, promote community cohesion and develop sustainable and supportive communities.
Two sizes of grant are available to organisations working in Wales:
- local constituted community groups and registered charities with an income below £250,000 can apply for grants of up to £2,000.
- constituted community groups and registered charities with an income below £500,000 can apply for grants of between £2,000 – £10,000.
Who can apply?
Charities, constituted not for profit groups and organisations running projects and activities for the benefit of their local community (e.g. after school clubs, training and skills building projects, luncheon clubs, memory cafes, befriending services etc.).
How to apply?
Small grants: This fund is currently closed.
Large grants : The deadlines for this fund are August 3rd and 2nd November