20 grants to celebrate 20 years
For our 20th birthday we are offering an additional 20 grants of £1,000 each from our Fund for Wales to small, volunteer-driven community organisations across Wales.
As we mark our 20th year we want to celebrate the vital work that happens in communities across Wales thanks to the dedication and endeavour of volunteer-driven organisations.
The recipients of the special 20 grants will be announced at our birthday event in Cardiff on Monday 16th September.
We welcome applications from projects that aim to deliver the following outcomes:
- Improving people’s chances in life
- Building stronger communities
- Improving rural and urban environments
- Encouraging healthier and more active people and communities
- Preserving heritage and culture
Grants can support full or partial costs of, for example: projects costs, small capital items & equipment, core costs, activities (e.g. room hire, transport costs, volunteer expenses, insurance, tutor fees, community events).
This Fund is open to constituted community-based charities and not for profit organisations (e.g. associations, social enterprises and clubs):
- whose beneficiaries are all in Wales
- with an income of less than £100,000 in the latest reported financial year
- which are volunteer-driven and have no more than one full-time equivalent member of staff throughout the year
The deadline for Fund for Wales in 31st July so, if you have a project that is helping to improve lives and build stronger communities in Wales, apply now!