Applications for this grant are closed
The Carmarthenshire Fund provides support to the following themes:
- groups and organisations working to tackle poverty and isolation including fuel poverty and rural issues
- projects that work with the older generation to minimise loneliness
- groups and organisations that support the farming industry
- projects that help people with poor mental health to build confidence and resilience to broaden their horizons
- projects that will work to improve and raise the aspirations of disadvantaged children and young people
Local community groups, charities and projects can apply for grants of between £500 and £2,000.
Who can apply?
Charities, not for profit groups and organisations running projects and activities in and around Carmarthenshire for the benefit of their local community (e.g. after school clubs, young farmers groups, luncheon clubs, memory cafes, befriending services etc.).
How to apply?
Please ensure that you read and understand the fund criteria before completing your application.