Friends of Community Foundation Wales
Are you passionate about building a stronger Wales? Can you help us inspire people to give and our communities to thrive?
Friends of Community Foundation Wales is an exclusive network that is helping to change lives in Wales.
Through the generosity of our supporters, we have already invested £25m in communities across Wales. But we know we need to do much more.
By coming together with other like-minded people that care about Wales and our communities, you will be supporting us to grow our grant-making and to encourage more generosity in Wales. We welcome individuals and organisations as members.
Reasons to become a Friend
For your annual membership donation of £100 for an individual or £500 for an organisation, you will:
- receive priority invitations to our events
- meet people who share your concerns for others
- have the opportunity of meeting the people you have helped and seeing projects up close
- keep up to date with philanthropy and grant-making in Wales through our newsletters
- support a stronger community foundation serving communities in Wales
- be a local advocate for Community Foundation Wales – raising awareness and support for what we do and signposting groups to help available
- receive a personal thank you on our website and in our annual review
- you will also receive an exclusive lapel pin badge