Dr. Dewi Davies Endowment Fund
Applications for this grant are closed
The Dr Davies Endowment Fund provides support to:
- Groups and organisations working to tackle poverty and isolation including fuel poverty and rural issues
- Projects that work with older generations to minimise loneliness
- Groups and organisations that support the promotion and learning of the Welsh Language, Culture and Heritage
- Building confidence and broadening horizons for individuals with limited resources
- Talented individuals to pursue their ambitions e.g. bursaries, equipment, instruments
- Individuals, local community groups, charities and projects can apply for grants of between £500 and £5,000
- Where there is an exceptional case for support, grants of £10,000 may be awarded.
Who can apply?
Individuals and groups and organisations working with people who reside in the Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion parishes outlined below.
Carmarthen Parishes include the following areas:
- Cynwyl Elfed
- Llanfiangel Ar Arth
- Llanfiangel Rhos y Corn
Ceredigion Parishes include the following areas:
- Y Ferwig
- Betws Ifan
- Llanfair Tref Heligon
- Bangor Teifi
How to apply?
Please ensure that you read and understand the fund criteria before completing your application.