Hawarden & District Relief in Need Fund
All, Flintshire and North Wales
Applications for this grant are open
Funding from the Hawarden & District Relief in Need Fund has been used to:
- buy equipment and activities for Hawarden-based community groups/charities working with vulnerable people in need
- purchase of critical household items e.g. white goods, bedding, carpets etc.
- purchase Items essential to alleviating the suffering of food and fuel poverty (e.g. food parcels, blankets, hot water bottles, thermals, boiler repairs)
- carry out essential repairs and/or redecoration
- provide luncheon clubs, food co-ops, activities that promote community cohesion, reduce isolation and alleviate poverty
- Organisations can apply for up to £750 on behalf of vulnerable individuals they are supporting or for their organisation.
Who can apply?
- Organisations working with vulnerable individuals can apply for a crisis grant on their behalf. Organisations should complete the “Organisation registration form” prior to or alongside the first application to create an account with us. An “individual application form” should then be completed for each individual/ family needing support.
- Organisations working within the eligible area for community benefit can apply using the “organisation application form”.
The ancient parish of Hawarden consists of the following modern wards:
Aston, Broughton East, Broughton West, Buckley Pentrobin, Ewloe, Hawarden, Mancot, Saltney Mold Junction, Saltney Stonebridge, Sealand, Shotton East, Shotton Higher, Shotton West.
How to apply?
Organisations will need to register by completing the “Organisation registration form” below and e-mailing it to email@example.com before applying for grants for individuals.
Support Workers can then submit an online application form on individuals behalf using the button below.
Please ensure that you read and understand the fund criteria before completing your application.
For applications up to £250 we will aim to get a response to you within 5 days, for grants over this amount we will aim to get a response to you in 10 days.
Individual application formOrganisation registration formOrganisation application form