Monmouthshire Further Education Trust Fund
All, Blaenau Gwent, Monmouthshire, Newport, South Wales and Torfaen
Applications for this grant are open
Monmouthshire Further Education Trust Fund provides financial support to individuals from the Gwent area (specifically the County of Monmouthshire as it existed in 1956) who are pursuing further/higher education or training.
Funding can be used for:
- costs associated with entering into further/higher education including equipment, materials, overseas travel, and course/exam fees
- costs associated with preparing to enter a trade or profession including equipment, materials and training
- Applicants can apply for grants ranging between up to £500.
Successful applicants will be paid upon proof of enrolment of their stated course.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must reside in the County of Monmouthshire as it was in 1956 i.e. the Local Authorities which became Gwent: Torfaen, Blaenau Gwent, Newport and Monmouthshire (in part or whole)
- Applicants must also have attended a Secondary School in Gwent for a minimum of 2 years
- Applicants must be aged 25 or under
How to apply?
Individuals must fill out an application form by clicking the button below.
Please ensure that you read and understand the fund criteria before completing your application.Apply now