Denbighshire Community Endowment Fund
All, Denbighshire and North Wales
Applications for this grant are open
The Denbighshire Community Endowment Fund aims to fund educational initiatives. The fund seeks application from:
- Projects that support the educational development of school aged children and young people
- Projects that support the educational development of children in the early years
- School based projects that support health matters and healthy living
- Educational attainment projects including lifelong learning
- Education inclusion projects with support for talented individual students in the form of scholarships, travel assistance, sport, prizes for attainment and educational materials
- Individuals can apply for grants of up to £500
- Organisations can apply for grants up to £1,000
Who can apply?
- Students up to and including the age of 25 years who are currently a full time resident in the Local Authority area of Denbighshire, provided that the initiatives do not fall within statutory provision.
- Groups and organisations in the Local Authority area of Denbighshire running projects which fall outside statutory provision. (E.g. after school clubs, breakfast clubs, gardening projects etc.)
Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate exactly how they will meet the Fund’s objectives and priorities, and who have not previously received support from this Fund.
How to apply?
Please ensure that you read and understand the fund criteria before completing your application.Application for individualsApplication for groups