Powys Welsh Church Act Fund
Applications for this grant are closed
The Powys Welsh Church Act Fund aims to provide assistance to groups for social, recreational and other charitable purposes such as:
- restoring of Churches, Chapels and community/village halls within county
- encouraging arts
- social and recreational activities
- protecting of historic buildings
- helping organisations working to address disadvantage in the case of people on low incomes or those who are sick or disabled
- Charities can apply for grants of between £1,000 and £5,000
- Where there is an exceptional case for support, grants of £10,000 may be awarded
Capital grants may be awarded to assist organisations in the furnishing and upkeep of buildings.
Revenue grants are awarded to support organisations with projects and activities to benefit the residents of Powys.
Who can apply?
- Not for profit organisations (e.g. Registered Charity, Charitable Incorporated Organisation, Unincorporated Club or Association and Community Interest Company)
- Organisations that are based within Powys County and/or projects or activities specifically designed to serve Powys residents
- Churches and chapels
How to apply?
Please ensure that you read and understand the fund criteria before completing your application.